You can use coupons on BOOK☆WALKER web store to purchase eBooks. Please type in your coupon code on the settlement screen.
*Please note that you cannot use coupons on BOOK☆WALKER iOS app store. If you wish to use a coupon on your iOS mobile/tablet, please go to the BOOK☆WALKER web store by browser such as Safari.
*Please create a free account in order to purchase eBooks if you are new to BOOK☆WALKER.
(2) Go to checkout > settlement screen and type in coupon code.
(3) Click "Apply Coupon" button and confirm that the coupon is valid.
*You can only use 1 coupon in your single settlement.
(4) Select payment option and proceed with your payment.
*You can select credit card, PayPal, and WebMoney as your payment option.
Usage term, applicable condition etc. differs according to each coupon.
・Usage Term (Deadline)
- There are two types of coupon. Coupons with a usage term (deadline) and one without.
- Titles for which you can use coupons are determined in advance. Some coupons are eligible for all titles, while others are eligible only for a specific publisher, genre, or title.
- Discount amount or discount rate is determined by each coupon.
- Coupon is applied to the total purchase amount before tax is imposed.
- Discount rate of the coupon is applied to each item of subject. The total amount discounted is the sum of each item's price, after it has been discounted individually. Also, the total amount discounted is truncated at the decimal point. The amount may differ from when applying the discount rate after summing up the price of each item.
・A Limit in Purchase Amount
- Some coupons have a minimum/maximum purchase amount when using them.
・Number of Times Available for Usage
- The number of times the coupon is available for usage is determined in advance. Some coupons do not have a limit for usage, and some are for one-time use only.
- Some coupons are eligible only for specific customers (birthday, registration date, etc.).